[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) New Member Peter Stinson & Request for Info...

Hello again Peter,

Lew's post reminded me that The federal government maintains a web site, with access by permission, which forcasts time and location information for reentering major artificial bodies-- aka space debis.. This may be another resource ultimately in your decision making trees you eventually develop.
Regards,
Elton Jones