[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Standing Up for Lew, or Welcome Back George.

Ryan<<
     Perhaps we could come up with a Web page with rules and regulations to
point
 off-topic contributors to? Or perhaps we could designate an "executioner" to
 handle off-topic posts directly to the violator?

Ryan, quite often what is seemingly off topic can find themselves merging in
with the topic if it hasn't strayed too far from being rational.
GeoZay