[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Pre-Dawn Observations

<<
 OBSERVER:  Kim S. Youmans  DATE:  06-17/18-99
 BEGIN: 06:40 UT  END 08:00 UT  LOCATION:  Treutlen Co, Ga.
 82. 24' 25" W;  32. 24' 45" N
 METHOD: Tape    Elev 240 ft
 Facing ENE
 1 periods, sky 0% obscured both periods
 Period 1  06:40 - 08:00 UT  SPO (12)  Teff = 1.216
 avg LM=5.91  (IMO areas 5 & 1)

Kim,
You seem to be quite active over there on the east coast. Must be some good
skies lately? Keep up the good work. I notice you are not plotting though?
The time of year that you are observing would be ideal to learn how to plot
if you are going to learn. Also the plots for this period would be more
useful than the tape recorded data you are getting. I'm sure someone around
here can help you get plotting charts if that is what's holding you up? If
not, let me know and I will get a set to you.
GeoZay