[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Message for Khaled T. and Manuel R.

Sorry for this posting folks, but I don't have either of the following
individuals email address and I know they are on this list....well, at least
they were at one time. Anyhow, This is for Khaled T. in Jordan: Just want you
to know that I received your check a couple days ago and just mailed you a
copy of "Zay's Meteor Observing Guidebook" this morning via air mail. You
should receive it within 4 to 7 days.

Also, a while back I was trying to get in contact with Manuel R. in the
Azores to let him know that I also received money for a copy of the same
book. However I mailed his book about 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard from him
yet, but he should have received it in the mail by now. Please let me know
when they are received fellas.

Also while other folks probably will be reading this, I might as well add
that if anyone would like a copy of my meteor observing guidebook, contact me
privately to get the details and make arrangements. Thanks!
George Zay