[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Very unusual meteor??? Re-entry??? Little green men??? I don 't know...

Hello all,

Earlier this week while at work, I was watching some lightning in the
distance, it was obscured by clouds, but they lit up as well as part of
the sky in the distance.

As I was watching, I saw a small fireball meteorite go across the sky
towards where the lightning was. As soon as the fireball disappeared,
lightning struck lighting the clouds and sky up in the distance.

It looked awesome.

Ummmmm, little green men, didn't see any of them.

Regards
Peter

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 newtonj@ttc.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>      I have just gone on the digest version since I'm leaving on vacation
> tomorrow, if you respond to this message
>
> (Very unusual meteor??? Re-entry??? Little green men??? I don't know...)
>
> PLEASE include my direct address
>
> newtonj@ttc.com
>
> Thank you much
>
> John N