[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Very unusual meteor??? Re-entry??? Little green men??? I don't know...

     A few more questions, I was unsure as to whether to submit a fireball
report due to the extremely odd nature of this sighting. I'm sure it was
something burning up as it entered the atmosphere, but it was so wierd I
had a hard time convincing myself that it was a genuine meteorite. Also
what Is the current magnitude of the moon, as a comparison, this object was
very close to the brightness of the moon last night.

Fireballs are soooo cool!

John N