[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Rob McNaught

"GeoZay@aol.com" wrote:
So George,

The list has been sagging the last few months. I would bet you feel this
occurred when you went into hiding in March during that month's tirade.
Well thank goodness you are back and still providing us with your
insights. Speaking of insights were there not two founders of NAMN?
Oh yes, I recall now, you have forgotton about that other fellow.

By the way I typed the note to rob while sitting. It was an innocent
pat on the back that you have turned into a mockery. In case you are
not familar withthat word it means you have turned it into a joke.

You smart alec comments concerning professionals are completely
tasteless. You are the one who needs to get a life and to stop posting
such garbage. What are you trying to do, force Lew to ban you? He
has been very patient with you but you are definitely pushing him.

One last suggestion: Why don't you start a fishing list so that people
who want to hear your fishing adventures can read them there. I do
prefer sterile messages to ones that smell fishy!

Warmest Regards
Your Ex-Observing Partner

Bob