[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: something over the skies of D.C

>If you'd rather use a form you can print out and mail via postal >mail, use
the North American Meteor Network Fireball Report Form, >available for
print-out from the Web at:

    http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/reports.html

It is also possible to obtain a blank fireball form from me that can be
submitted via email. Unfortunately, we lost the online fireball form when we
switched to the new host as it does not support
forms. :<

But for those who would like a blank email template (fireball or standard
meteor report), just email me at the address below.

Clear skies!

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net