[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations 23/24

From: exceld77 <excel@sioldot net>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 8:26 AM

>So the best explanation is that the Perseid radiant is not active yet and
>that this meteor just lined up with the projected radiant?

>If so, I will label this meteor as a sporadic.

Hi Jure,

That is certainly a possibility. What I would do is label it as a sporadic,
but in my "Comments" field, I would list it as a possible Perseid. This is
actually done quite a bit by observers and provides a means to allow
researchers to go back through reports for confirmation when something new
turns up.

Btw, I would like to archive your reports with other NAMN observers if that
is okay with you.

Clear skies!

Mark

Follow-Ups: References: