[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Meteor Forms (was: Re: (meteorobs) Observations 23/24)

In a message dated 6/24/99 3:24:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, excel@sioldot net
writes:

> SHOWER BREAKDOWN:
>  SPO			12
>  PER			 1
>  SAG			 1
>  XDR			 1
>
>  MAGNITUDE DISTRIBUTION

I've seen a couple of free form reports lately so I thought I would mention
that there is an online observing form on the NAMN website <
<A
HREF="http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/">http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/
</A> >. This would make everyone's reports a little more uniform and easier
to read and decipher.

What I did, was to save the page, and run it thru a html filter program to
get rid of all the code. Then I saved it as "meteorform.txt" in the My
Documents file.   Then whenever I have a report to file I go to this .txt
file and just fill in the blanks. Then what I do is "save as" and I just use
the date. For example my last report was called "6.18.99.txt".  I only use
the first date to make it simple because I now automatically know that it
really means 18/19.
This way I have my report saved plus I still have the blank form for the next
time.
Just my 2 cents.

Kevin

PS - I also didn't mean to pick on your report, Jure.  I just thought it was
time for a mention.