[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observations 23/24

I do note the apparent velocity of a meteor in my report form. I then use it as one of the criteria for shower association. Using this and other criteria I make a shower breakdown.
I'm just saying that I do note the velocity of a meteor. I have it noted , but I didn't write it here in the reports. :)
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jure