[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Rob McNaught

In a message dated 6/25/99 4:00:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wphillips@TTACS.TTUdot edu writes:

<< I agree with Michelle,  quit taking up bandwith with these arguments.
 Please find another forum and continue but do not do it here.

While I usually like to stay clear of these kind of things, I too am rather
chagrined about these recent e-mail postings.  I've always regarded Bob and
George as among the most assiduous of the U.S. meteor observers.  Whenever
I've had a quiery concerning meteor observations they both have always been
kind and quick to respond.  And actually, it was at George's urgings that I
finally joined meteorobs last fall.  That (to me) is what makes the recent
spate of "electronic mud-slinging" on this list so sad.  Hopefully, things
will be quieting-down in the days to come.

-- joe rao