[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is NAMN and the ALPO Meteor Section needed?

Lundsford's unique monthly tables published in Meteor Trails that
graphically depict the active periods of each shower, along with
information on moonlight, and other valuable info.  No one else is
producing a planning product like that.

    I just wanted to add, that, having just recieved my very first issue of
Meteor Trails, I made a mistake in waiting to sign on to the AMS...Not only was
the information very useful, the three monthly observing calendars included are
truely useful and time-saving tools -- I know at a glance what is going on for
the month (day by day) and what nights are useful for observing (thanks to
Wayne Halley).  I strongly urge anyone who may be considering joining the AMS
-- for me, the calendars alone were worth the dues!
                                        (Bootid?) Outbursts,    Everyone
                                                                            Kim
S. Youmans