[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Amateure

Hello Angelia,

            Well, you have come to the right place!  I'm a new observer who got a
tremendous boost by joining NAMN (it's free!).
Meteor chats on Mondays and Saturdays put you in touch with some real pros...and
this mailing list itself is a great source of of a wide variety of meteor
information.  Information, observing guides and terminology, membership
applications,  can all be found at the NAMN website at:
http://web.infoavedot net/~meteorobs/
                    This is just a start!  In about two shakes of an armadillos
tail, you'll be getting more responses to your posting for help from others moe
in the know than I on this list....
             Good Luck!         Kim S. Youmans