[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Amateure

Hi Angelia!

Welcome to the list. I would suggest that the first thing you do is to
visit the web site of the North American Meteor Network:

http://medicine.wustldot edu/~kronkg/namn.html

There you will find much useful information to get you started. There
are also links at that site that will take you to other web sites where
more is written on meteors.

I would also invite you to attend one of of informal meteor chats that
take place Saturdays at 11 am EDT and on Monday's at 8pm EDT. There we
will try to answer any further questions you may have. Watch for Lew's
chat announcement on Friday on how to connect to our chat using Mirc
software.

I hope this helps!

Bob Lunsford