[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Tunguska bolide, Nininger and his method

Elton, I wanted to suggest that this might be a good thread to crosspost on one
or the other of the *meteorite* lists as well. Nininger's methods may be old hat
to readers on those lists, but then again they may have something more to add.

The meteorite discussion lists I'm aware of are these... Are there others?

    meteorite-list - Meteorite Mailing List

    meteorite - Meteorite and Tektike Mailing List
        http://www.meteorite.com/

Clear skies all!
Lew