[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Query: MIAC contacts? Lac de la Presqu'ile impact...

The following was received some time ago from an active member of the
Deep-Sky Observing list... Paul is coming to the States to engage in
some fairly exciting-sounding work, closely related to one of our most
recent - and most fascinating - threads!

Here is a Web page which explains some of the project's goals:

    http://www.ucl.acdot uk/geolsci/edu/students/planet/field/

If you can provide any feedback or information on his research project,
or in particular if anyone from MIAC would care to provide appropriate
contact info for the MIAC team, please let myself or Paul know!

[Apologies for the delay forwarding this, Paul!]

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer