[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: video observations June 99

Hi Bob,

> Thanks for the video observations. I'm curious if your June Lyrids truly
> lined up with the JLY radiant or if they are in fact Xi Draconids. In 3
> nights of plotting last month I had only 1 meteor that could have
> possibly been a June Lyrid. On the other hand there were 8 that appeared
> to be Xi Draconids.

the shower association is done automatically. However, MetRec can
recognize only showers that are listed in the shower database, of course.
The Xi-Draconids are not in that list so far...
I'll send you the original logfile entries together with the coordinates
tomorrow.

Cheers, Sirko

--
*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *              __          *