[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) -19 MagitUDE?!

That is if the meteoroid is of asteroidal origin. Cometary meteoroids often explode at the end of their flight and
produce very bright flashes. If I recall right there was a -20 Leonid above Hong Kong last year...
...such meteors are quite possible with Perseids and Leonids! Let's wait and see Leonids 1999!!

Jure