[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Fireballs & sonic booms

lunsford>>Too bad Graham Wolf of New Zealand is not on this list as he claims
have heard and and seen many meteors simultaneously, often more than
once
per night!

Unfortunately claims like these are most difficult to believe and must
be
related to some totally different phenomena. <<

I don't know where the report is at, I thought it was somewhere in IMO's
Electrophonic Sounds Catalog, but didn't see it recently when I quickly
looked for it....A  report by Graham Wolf stating that he received an
electric shock while simultaneously observing a large fireball. Perhaps it's
somewhere in FIDAC News?
GeoZay