[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Correction - NAMN Notes

Subject:        	(meteorobs) Correction - NAMN Notes

Hi Mark!!

> Kim Hay is from Ontario, Canada. Our most active observer in May was Kim
> Youmans of Georgia.

Is that a gentle nudge to get me out observing Mark : ), seriously, I
was out this morning, but to just say hello to the night time sky, and
relearn the sky. I did see two meteors. I am sure that one was from a
minor shower,  it came from a SE direction, mag 2.5 white med
speed, however the second one was a SPO mag  1 no train, but it
was very fast, faster than I have seen before, it shot through the sky
like a bullet.

Man, is Jupiter ever bright. Its nice to see Jupiter and Saturn again. I
did manage to sketch a few more Messiers though. it gets light really
early now. Its been awhile since I have been out observing, but this
week I am on holidays, so look out.

Kim