[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Query: Dr. Richard Herd?

Kim et al -

You wrote:
>This maybe a bad excuse on my part, but who can tell me where to
>get some information on a Dr. Richard Herd?  He is giving a talk on
>meteorites at Starfest this year, and it is my duty to greet, escort
>him to his trailer etc. I think it would be nice if I knew something
>about him and his subject.

Received your private note also regarding this, just passing through to
check email here...

As I was the person who suggested and arranged for Dr. Herd to be a speaker
at Starfest, I will phone you later this evening with some information...

I hope you and the Kingston crew get some good observing in up at Starfest.
Due to available vacation days, I will not be able to make it up there this
year.

Clear Skies to all!

- Cathy