[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) obs. LANMA July 10/11 1999

> Due to my current busy job as a field archaeologist, I have
> had no opportunity to observe after January 17/18...

I was fascinated to hear about your true profession, Marco! I am
sorry to say I hadn't picked up on the fact prior to this. Maybe
I need to read my WGNs (IMO quarterly journal) more closely? :)

How often are you in the field during each year - and how many
of your field trips are to "meteor-friendly" places like the
high dry deserts or mountains?

Sorry that this is off-topic, but Marco is such a fixture, and
field archaeology so exotic, I thought others might enjoy it.

Lew