[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fw: Digital 8 Video Cameras

Hi Ed, I have the TRV-65, also with nite vision... Its a GREAT little camera,
but the night shot mode is only effective for 15-25 feet... I think it uses
an infrared light that is projected from the camera. The camera has several
other modes of operation, which i havn't really played with. I can, for
example focus on a single bright star, gut when I pan back to get max. field
of view, I lose the star, not bright enough.
Again I have not really experimented with all the modes, but with my limited
efforts, I have had no success.  Don Barnett