[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video Cameras

    Thank's for your comments, Dave.  Apparently. the Sony Digital Cameras
arn't sensitive enough for meteor work.  It looks like image inensifiers are
a must.  The very low lux camera that you refered to may be useful for
increasing the sensitivity of our Sandia All-sky Cameras.  The one we use is
0.3 lx (f-1.4) so this 0.04 lux camera may record more background stars.  I
will check into this.

Cheers: Ed Majden

Subject: (meteorobs) Video Cameras