[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video Cameras

0.05 lux security video cameras are very cheap (A$150, or I guess US$100).
Somewhere I made a test on the lim mag with various lenses.  As far as I
can remember, the lim mag with the 2.4 mm wide angle was about 4, an 8mm
about 6 (bgoth f/1.4) and a 400mm f/8 was about 9.  On our all-skies,
these give a lim lag of close to 0.

Robert H. McNaught
rmn@aaocbn.aaodot gov.au