[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) ACM conference/NAMN get together

Hi;

Just a reminder for those who may be attending the ACM conference on Comets,
Asteroids, Meteors in Cornell July  26-30 or just feel like stopping by to
meet some fellow NAMNers in person.  I have reserved a single campsite
during the week of the conference for use by NAMN members. I will setup my
large 8-person tent so there should be adequate space as I have definite
confirmations from Cathy, Lew, and possibly Wayne.  Please let me or Mark
Davis know if you intend to be there.

The site reserved is at Taughannock Falls State Park in NY (8 miles north on
Hwy 89 out of Cornell). The site is number 48 in loop A and reserved from
July25th - August 1st. I will be there from Sunday through Friday. Cathy and
Lew plan to be there the latter half of the week. I will be given a talk
during the professional-amateur cooperation session slated for Wednesday
afternoon on my automated video detection work for Bob Hawkes and Peter
Brown. Hope to see you there!

Pete Gural
peter.s.gural@cpmx.saic.com