[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1999 Perseids Info

Thank you GeoZay, for the information about the Perseids!!!!!
  My friend and I have watched 'em for years; but, I must admit,
kiddo....yours is the very best information I have received concerning them!
                    Keep those good hints coming!
                     Morgan and the wonderkitten at morganaat@aol.com
    (ah, the Wonderkitten loves to watch the night sky from the living room
and bed room windows....but, she has never accompanied us to watch the
Perseids.....Even cats, I guess, have their limitations!  LOL)