[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) July 20/21 Observations From California

In a message dated 7/21/99 12:14:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com writes:

> For the third morning in a row I observed from the western foothills of
>  the Laguna Mountains for 3 hours. The weather was again cool, but with
>  a bit more humidity. Despite this the sky was ablaze with countless
>  sparkling diamonds that impressed even this old timer.

Nice going Bob.
Night skies here have been either clear but with humidity you can cut with a
knife or complete cloud cover. My last observing session was a bomb as a tape
recorder left me with a hour and a 1/2 (could - have - been) teff  but no
data on the tape <sigh>. Plots were then tossed in the trash. It looked like
I have 4 JPE's too.

Kevin K,  hoping some of the cloud cover brings rain to by dried up lawn.