[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Automated video detection...

lew<<
 I am completely strapped with work, other astronomy-related threads, and
 preparation for my upcoming wedding AND attendance at the "Asteroids Comets
and
 Meteors" (ACM) Conference in Ithaca NY on July 28-30. Therefore this will be
my
 LAST contribution to this thread. I hope that others, however little they
have
 happening in their own lives, will take the above answers at their face value
 and let this thread finish its course... We're nearing Perseid peak, and can
 definitely do without any "pot stirring" here for the next few months!

You think you are strapped now....wait until the honeymoon is over and you
get your first "honey do list" installment. Good luck!  :o)

As for this thread finishing it's course....I think it pretty much has. I've
stated my insights and opinions and so have others. The readers can formulate
whatever they wish from it all.
GeoZay