[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) MBK Team observations July 12/13

Thanks, Jure - that sounds like an excellent method for training new observers:
MUCH easier than trying to record your own data yourself AND talk to the other
person about what they saw and trying to walk them through recording that for
themselves, all while trying not to prejudice their data! I think I may try this
next time we hold another "meteor observing clinic" here in New England...

Clear skies!
Lew