[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) THOSE WISHING TO UNSUBSCRIBE

I removed several readers from our list today at their asking.

However, before others choose to leave, let me put in a plea:
if there is a course of discussion or a series of posts which
particularly cause you to desire to leave 'meteorobs', can I
ask that you email me personally and let me know about it?

PLEASE EMAIL SUCH COMPLAINTS TO THE **FOLLOWING** ADDRESS:
    owner-meteorobs@jovian.com

All responses will be kept strictly confidential. Thanks!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>