[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) July 21/22 Observations From California

In a message dated 07/22/1999 7:50:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lunro.imo.usa@prodigy.com writes:

<< This was the coolest morning of the 4
 with a starting temperature of 40F. The humidity was low this morning
 and the transparency was excellent.  >>

Here in the Greater New York area we are heading toward yet another hot,
steamy weekend in what has been so far, an unseasonably hot and steamy
summer.   The perpetual haze has been so thick at times that you could cut it
with a knife.  In short, I would kill for the conditions that Bob describes
above!

-- joe rao