[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Should Zay Sign off Meteorobs?

George, why are you pursuing this silly poll?

Posters (like all Subscribers) are free to come and go as they wish:
no one who administers this list has any personal agendas about any
other person on the list. Our role is merely to keep 'meteorobs' as
open and accessible to *ALL* participants as we can...

Therefore, we have standards as to how individual posters may treat
one another on this list: so long as you are willing to accept and
abide by those common-sense standards of electronic decency, you can
feel free to remain and air your views as long as you like. If you
do NOT feel you are capable of being decent to others, let me know!

Clear skies all,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>