[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Should Zay Sign off Meteorobs?

At 09:19 PM 7/23/99 EDT, you wrote:

>lew<<
> George, why are you pursuing this silly poll?
>
> Posters (like all Subscribers) are free to come and go as they wish:
> no one who administers this list has any personal agendas about any
> other person on the list. Our role is merely to keep 'meteorobs' as
> open and accessible to *ALL* participants as we can...
>  >>

>Curiosity Lew,
>It's been expressed several times in a variety of ways by you and your inner
>circle friends for me to get off this list both privately and on meteorobs.
>If a proportionate significant number wishes for me to leave, I will do so on
>my own. If not, you will have to force me off. I've asked the poll to be
>conducted privately so there shouldn't be too much showing up on meteorobs.
>GeoZay
>To UNSUBSCRIBE from the 'meteorobs' email list, use the Web form at:
>http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/subscribe.html

George,
Speaking as an inexperienced meteor observer who only watches showers, when
the Caledonian clouds part for long enough, I have learned much from many of
your meteorobs contributions. I would most wholeheartedly support Steve
Harrison's comments and commend them to the list as a whole.
PLEASE can we keep on topic.
Nick
Nick Martin, Bonnyton House, By Ayr, Ayrshire KA6 7EW ,Scotland, UK.
 Latitude 55 24'56" Longtitude 4 26' 00".
"Eppur si muove" Galileo Galilei