[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Should Zay Stay or Go?

On Sat, July 24, George Zay wrote>>>>Where was the Perseid radiant
located when you seen these meteors?

On Friday, July 23, George Zay wrote>>>I wished I was.

   Excuse me George, but do you even have an education?  You purport to
be an authority on meteors and you find fault with 50% of the folks who
post to this list, yet you don't even appear to have command of the
English language?  Given your poor syntax, everything else you say
strikes me as petty pretentiousness.  I subscribe to meteorobs to learn
about meteors, not to promote a personality cult.  As for "voting" you
off the list, note my previous sentence.

Kim S. Youmans