[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Should Zay Sign off Meteorobs? No, I beleive that he has to keep helping us

Hello all ...

This is my first msg after a (very) long time.

Should Zay Sign off Meteorobs?  I don't think so. No, I beleive that he has
to keep helping us

George:

As in every human enterprise, there has to be up's and down's so please do
not
listen to all that crowd.

I like Sirko, beleive that the points were very interesting and that the
item requires more discussion.

George, remember that some people is not used to the polemic that some
scientific
items can rise.

Exchanging points of view of some items or things can be (and sometimes is)
held with
the heart at the same time it is held with the brain. It is human !

Please all of Us ... lets meteor obs. !   It is what We like the most and
some people like George and Sirko
do the best.

Best

Barral-Núñez y Co.; SA de CV