[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Pre-Dawn Obs July 23/24 and 25/26

     Yes, George, it seems I wasn't wide awake when I keyed in that report!  I
switched 4:00 am local time with 8:00 UT...of course they are the same but I
failed to note the switch from local to UT.  As for the 35 minutes of teff, I was
referring to the interval of time from 8:27 to 9:03 (UT!) when rates were highest
during the period.  What I probably should have said was "out of 1.3 hrs of teff,
one 35 minute period produced 12 meteors."
           Hope it makes more sense now, George!  And I'm glad you pointed this
out; one reason I post my reports is so that any mistakes I make can be weeded
out. Give yourself a cardboard star!  Fortunately this was only garbled
commentary and not from the report itself.            Kim