From: "epmajden" <epmajden@mars.ark.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 1999 9:33 AM
To: <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Should Zay Sign off Meteorobs?

    Come on people, let's get back to what this newsgroup is supposed to be
about, meteor observing and meteor science.  If you want professional
scientists and serious amateurs to participate in this group lets drop this
constant bickering.  They do not have the time or the desire to participate
in such nonsense.  If you have a personal problem with an individual, direct
your comments directly to him or her.  Please don't post it to the list!!!!

Ed Majden