[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Angular velocities

bob<< This is
 just my opinion but I personally believe that listing a meteor as having
 an angular velocity of 6 degrees per second is more accurate and
 provides more information than stating that it was a "2" on the numeric
 scale.<< >>

One more thought on bob's statement here....what kind of "more information"
does angular velocity estimates provide over a numeric scale and for what
purpose can it be used where a difference would be noted?
geozay