[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) An Introduction and a question or two

David, welcome to our list, and thanks for the excellent question!

Some of our UK participants may be able to fill you in on the current status of
the BMS - I do believe they've been associated with one or two Astronomy Day
events in recent years... But as for plotting charts, I'd recommend trying out
the IMO [BRNO] Plotting Charts, David. They're available directly from the
International Meteor Organization, or by buying the IMO "Handbook for Visual
Meteor Observers". I *highly* recommend this latter monograph to anyone who is
interested in serious scientific meteor observing!

Check out the IMO (including their UK contact persons) at:

    http://www.imodot net

Clear skies, David, and keep those fine questions coming!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>

Follow-Ups: References: