From: Denise Liedtka <liedtka@airmaildot net>
To: MeteorObs@Charlestondot net <MeteorObs@Charlestondot net>
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 11:57 PM
Subject: Fireball

We just saw a fireball (?) in the north San Antonio, TX sky. It was huge
and glowed all the way across the night sky. Did anyone else report it?
What was it? It wasn't as fast as a shooting star and the trail stayed
visible (like a jet plume) but glowed almost the whole time it took to
traverse the sky. We would really like to hear what anyone else saw or
thought it was. Thanks.

--
Denise Liedtka