[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Angular velocities

Lew,

I agree with all you said below. I was referring to photography as
one of the possible methods to get very accurate radiants. It may be
quite useful especially for higher (or brighter) activity but as you
say low activity can take a very long time. For those possible weak
(or faint) showers, other methods like video or even better ;>
telescopic plotting are indeed very useful.

Pierre