[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Zay Stay On or Stay Off Poll Results

>I felt it was an indication that at least a significant number of people
>prefer that I stay. I will try to consider in my postings some of the
>opinions that were added. But if anyone believes that anything I've posted
>this past month as being abrasive or offensive in someway, I'm afraid you
>won't be noticing much of a change in my posting style.

To summarize then, George:

1) You intend to stay subscribed. I think most of us are happy to hear that!

2) You DON'T intend to follow up on this reply from me. This is also welcome.

3) You intend to ignore the very feedback you yourself requested, and continue
with your (obviously) abrasive style. This is less fortunate news...

On (3) George, I'm compelled to warn you that any further personal attacks on
our list will be viewed as an attempt by YOU to censor other posters: obviously
on a list like ours, this kind of censorship by one poster is impermissible. The
result however will NOT be that you are forcibly removed from our list: rather,
you will at that point become a "moderated poster", and one of the admins will
have to approve every future post you make, at least for some period.

However, let's not darken a clear horizon with clouds: welcome "back", THANK YOU
for your continued contributions, and all of the rest of us will just hope that
some of the less welcome elements in your style do in fact improve. This will be
my last post on this topic. Sorry about the interruption all!

Clear skies and take care,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>