[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Matrox Meteor

Hi Malcolm:

    I see that Sirko was successful with his bid on the Matrox Meteor card.
Good for him!  I wasn't quite ready for one yet, but will be looking for one
in the future.  If you run across another one, please let me know.  My
specialty is meteor spectroscopy and I will be trying out an astro grade 2nd
generation intensifier on the Perseids.  Once I prove it's usefulness for
spectroscopy, I will get a better grade intensifier.  I will also be using a
couple of conventional cameras with dispersive devices during the Perseids.

Cheers:  Ed Majden