[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Video/Minor Shower Radiants

Sirko<<
 I have not yet processed the July data with RADIANT, but I think this will
 give us a good insight how accurate we can map minor showers like the
 Aquarid complex. Under ideal circumstances you may be able to pin down a
 minor shower within a few years, but given real life conditions it will
 probably take a decade or so.

I am looking forward to hearing about your results.
GeoZay