[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observing July8/9

Good morning All!!

I have not decoded my tape yet, but I managed to get in 1teff hour
this morning.

I know its not a lot , but its a great start, since my last observation
was in April.

Very active in one morning.
Several sporadics, 2 delta aquarids, one I have to check on the speed
as to which it would have belonged too, and the balance Persieds.

It felt great to get out. I plan on going out again tonight/morning, but
first thing , I need a new chair, that old cloth thing kills the back.

Ya, getting older, or  the chair is sinking into the ground, because it is
sure tough to get out of it.

Have a good day

Kim