[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Meteor Plotting Charts

David.M.Swain@telinco.codot uk writes:

> I think I may have found an answer to my particular plotting chart problem
in
> the form of the Guide 7 star charting program. This program has Gnomic
> projection as one of its options and seems to produce very good charts
using
> this projection. I used them last Thursday, the last time I had some clear
> weather, and they seem to be correct or at least as my mediocre plotting
> skills are able to determine. Has anyone else used this program to generate
> meteor plotting charts? If not would it be useful if I produced a series of
> plotting charts using the program (if someone would give me a set of
standard
> field centres) and put them on a WEB page as a series of PDF files?

Hi List,

While I haven't made any plotting charts from this excellent program (imho)
it seems like they would work out just fine.
I'm writing this from work and don't have the charts in front of me, and if
no one else has already done it by the time I get home - I'll give you the
centers later this evening.

Kevin K