[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseids Wednesday Morning

Hello:

Yes, I was lucky here in Halifax, Canada to see some also.
Between 0400-0500 UT saw 12
"  "    0600-0700 UT saw 14

Most were white, only one was bright about -4, white, left 1/2 trail.

 Being on the roof of the university I could see M31 with the naked-eye
and there was very thin cirrus about. It was damp and a bit windy now
for some strange reason my voice is really horase!!

 The ecipse was nice right at sunrise till it was almost 91% bloody
clouds mess it up.! Only got a few pics. Nonetheless it was worth
getting a cold :)

Mike