[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) My usual question

Hi ya' all,

well tonight is the big night, and I have my usual
question: When & Where if If I'm in Israel? What time
will the peak be?
will Israel witness a nice shower, and most of all-
where can I get this info without asking you again &
again...?

Well, The Geminids were my first, then Perseids, &
Then Leonids. In none of them I had reports, and I
think it's time to do some science!

Me and my friend will be heading tonight to the
darkest place possible, with hot coffee (&
chocolate!), not-warm clothes (I live in Israel and
it's Summer! Ah!), some food (not meat, I'm
vegitarian), a notebook, and a lot of energy!

Wish me luck. Last Perseids made me join this list. I
wonder what will happen today! Thanks.
===
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer